Because Irinox is present in over 80 countries we are committed to observing the most stringent international production standards. To do so, Irinox constantly uses qualified external authorities to certify its manufacturing parameters.
- CE: indicates that a product is compliant with the applicable EU legislation and may circulate freely within the EU
- EMC conformity test (performed by an accredited independent laboratory): conformity to Directive 2004/108/CE regarding Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is a compulsory requisite in Europe for obtaining the CE mark and is now becoming obligatory for an increasing number of products in countries outside the EU.
- LVD conformity test (tested by an accredited independent laboratory): conformity to the Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/CE)
- GOST R: certification for products to be exported to Russia.
- TÜV / PED Directive 97/23/CE (Pressure Equipment Directive). Certificate number: TIS-PED-MI-12-05-001918-5534