Because Irinox is present in over 80 countries we are committed to observing the most stringent international production standards. To do so, Irinox constantly uses qualified external authorities to certify its manufacturing parameters.
- CE: Certification that indicates that a product is compliant with the applicable EU legislation and may circulate freely within the EU
- GOST: GOST-R certification for products to be exported to Russia
- TÜV / PED (Pressure Equipment Directive). Certificate number: TIS-PED-MI-12-05-001918-5534
- EMC conformity test (tested by a third party accredited laboratory): conformity to Directive 2004/108/EE regarding Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is a compulsory requisite in Europe for CE mark purposes and is becoming obligatory for a growing number of products in non-member EU countries.
- LVD conformity test (tested by a third party accredited laboratory): conformity to the Low Voltage Directive.