The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who may be contacted by writing to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and legal basis of processing
The Controller processes personal data for various purposes:
- Allowing the User to register to the Fresh Cloud App and access the related services, as well as allowing the Controller to perform all administrative, accounting and tax related activities and to comply, more generally, with all obligations under the law it must comply with:
- Monitoring the progress of the device connected to the registered user;
- Reporting any faults or anomalies that are occurring to the equipment connected to the registered user;
- Collecting mandatory reporting for compliance with food health regulations;
the legal basis of the processing is the need for the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes;
Period of data retention
The Controller intends to process the data in accordance the following time criteria:
- The data referred to in point a) will be stored for 24 months from the last access to the reserved area, without prejudice to further storage for the time required for the settlement (however reached) of any disputes that may arise;
- The data referred to in points b), c), d) will be kept for 12 months from the time of obtainment, after which they will be made anonymous;
- The data referred to in point d) will be kept for the entire term of the contract and for 6 months after termination, after which they will be destroyed
Nature of data provision and consequences in case of refusal
The provision of data for the above-mentioned purposes is required and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may prevent the Controller to allow registration to the platform.
Categories of recipients
The Controller will not disseminate the data, but intends to communicate them to internal persons authorised to process them on the basis of their respective duties, as well as to professionals or service companies, as well as public and private bodies, also following inspections and audits. These recipients, should they process data on behalf of the Controller, will be appointed as data processors with a specific contract or other instrument under the law.
Transfer of data to a third country and/or an international organisation
The data are subject to transfer to countries and/or organisations outside the European Economic Area. The prerequisite for the lawful transfer of data is represented by specific guarantees for the protection of personal data provided by the agreement known as Privacy Shield;
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to access his/her personal data and to rectify them if inaccurate, to delete them or limit their processing if the conditions are met, to object to their processing for legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, as well as to obtain the portability of the data personally provided only if they are subject to automated processing based on consent or contract. The data subject also has the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing purposes that require it, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the time of withdrawal.
o exercise his/her rights, the data subject may use the form available here and forward it to the Controller at the following address email@example.com. The Data Subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Stets effizienter After-Sales. Wir widmen unseren Kunden große Aufmerksamkeit.
- Kundendienst anfordern